Aero, who was already manufacturing conventional rear drive cars, designed a new model with front wheel drive that was inspired by the German DKW. In 1937, they presented their own design, featuring a four cylinder, two liter, two-stroke engine. This car was known as the Aero 50, just over 1200 were produced, less than 10 remain. Our Aero 50 was exported to France in 1937 and later shipped to the United States where it remained. Only the paint has been restored; the rest of the car is original.