Designed by Hans Ledwinka, the Tatra T87 was an extraordinary car. It debuted in 1937 and featured aerodynamic bodywork inspired by Zeppelin designer Paul Jaray. The all steel framework replaced the wooden structures found in the T77. Featuring a rear mounted, overhead cam, air cooled V-8, this car was capable of speeds over 100 mph. During the occupation of Czechoslovakia, it was a favorite of German officers. This car is one of less than 250 in existence worldwide.